Wednesday, October 20, 2004

And finally..., the blogosphere has me as well..!

First, about myself..: I am Nirmal Raghavan, Software Engg.,
based in Bangalore, India, working for Sasken Communication Technologies.

I am very passionate about my work, personal computing technologies, Microsoft- the great software company and Steve Waugh- one of the greatest cricketers. I think I'll be blogging about my passions whenever I find time. With due respects to Robert Scoble, every blogger's hero, I jump into the blogosphere..!

My quote for the day:
"People are passionate abt things.., thank God.., I am as well.., abt my JOB!"
I think it holds true for majority of us..!

See u soon..!

2 comments:

Manoj said...

Good Start...

keep going

bye
Manoj
http://blogmanoj.blogspot.com

truefalselife said...

Very Strange start. Came to know about the blogger's hero. Definitely your posts will be unique and informative when compared to other blogs. Keep going!